International workshops and conferences are provided in host countries on a variety of topics related to organization for mass casualty situations (MCS). Workshops and conferences may include the following topics:
- National and Regional Trauma System
- Mass Casualty Situations (MCS)
- Pre-Hospital in MCS and Medical Management
- Injury Patterns in Different Scenarios
- Medical Care
- Debriefing after Actual Events
- MCS Training Methods
- Planning for Drills
- Debriefing after Drills
- Mega MCS
- Pediatric MCS
- CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear) MCS
- Quality Assurance in Trauma and MCS
The workshops/conferences are usually held over three days and aimed at 30 participants.
The workshop consists of lectures, small group discussions, table-top drills, videos, and a final drill.
To date, 27 workshops/conferences have been held in Italy, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Estonia, India, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Thailand.