Cancer researchers meeting the qualifications listed below may be nominated for the Youdim Family Prize for Excellence in Cancer Research.
- Nominees must be Israeli citizens currently living in Israel. The nominee’s institutional affiliation, gender, ancestry, or religion, are not a consideration when awarding the prize; in cases of possible conflicts of interest, each case will be handled by the prize committee on a case-by-case basis
- Nominees must be active in research and most of their research must be performed in Israel
- Nominees must be under 50 years of age when applying on by September 1 of the year of nomination
- Self-nominations are not accepted
- Nominees cannot have received the Youdim Family Prize previously (for any research)
The Youdim Prize Committee may, under special circumstances, consider nominees who do not meet these criteria.
The Call for 2021 Nominations is now closed.