Call for Nominations: The call for nominations will be issued by the Youdim Prize Committee to the heads of Israeli Israeli research universities, academic medical centers, and major research institutes.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting nominations is posted with the call for nomiations.
Submission: Nominations should be written in English and follow the format of the Nomination Form. Information requested on the submission form includes:
- The name and position of the sponsor.
- An abbreviated CV of the applicant according to the application form instructions
- A list of up to 20 publications relevant to the presented research, in PubMed format
- A brief synopsis of the research and why the sponsor and the applicant believe this research is prize worthy
- Three confidential letters of recommendation
Submit the completed form and supporting documentation to the address provided on the form.
The Call for Nominations is now closed.