Call for Nominations: The call for nominations will be issued by the Youdim Prize Committee to the heads of Israeli Israeli research universities, academic medical centers, and major research institutes.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting nominations is posted with the call for nomiations.
Submission: Nominations should be written in English and follow the format of the Nomination Form. Information requested on the submission form includes:
- The name and position of the sponsor.
- An abbreviated CV of the applicant according to the application form instructions
- A list of up to 20 publications relevant to the presented research, in PubMed format
- A brief synopsis of the research and why the sponsor and the applicant believe this research is prize worthy
- Three confidential letters of recommendation
Submit the completed form and supporting documentation to the address provided on the form.
The Call for Nominations is now open.
The deadline for 2021 nominations is November 15, 2021.
View Call for Nominations for 2021