Doctoral candidate, Faculty of Education, Haifa University
Continuing Education / Courses:
1. ICU (short form)
2. Group Dynamics
3. WHO Workshop for the application of the ICF in rehabilitation
1. Neurology Nurse Coordinator
2. Chairman of the Neurology Nursing Association in Israel
Selected Professional and Research Interests:
1. Promotion of rehabilitation principles of caring in an acute hospital setting through the Rehabilitation Committee.
2. Promotion of the Epilepsy Center
3. Planning and organization of division staff meetings.
4. Research: Coping with Epilepsy: Resources, Strategies, Personality and Adjustment
5. Promotion of neurological nursing in Israel: Conference organization and participation, journal publication and promotion of neurology nursing as a unique specialization.